Product Code : VESG
The medieval city of Verona, located in northern Italy’s Veneto region is famous for being the setting of Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juliet" and the Verona Arena, a 1st-century Roman amphitheater, which is the site of many concerts and opera performances. The Sign up for a small group tour to discover Verona and its neighboring scenic areas.
You will travel through the delightful Veronese landscape and head towards the Valpolicella Valley, which lies between hills and lush vineyards, where you will get the chance to see pretty villages scattered throughout the area. The Sirmione and Lake Garda tour from Verona will stop at Sirmione, an ancient fortress town located on a 4-km long peninsula stretching into Lake Garda.
This stunning spot offers views of the East and West sides of the lake. Stroll by the lakeside and soak in the peace of Lake Garda. Your professional guide will narrate commentary about the history of Sirmione, while you walk through narrow streets alleyways and churches in the town.
You will stop to admire Catullo Grottoes, an archaeological complex housing the ruins of an ancient 1st-century Roman villa. Your Sirmione and Lake Garda tour ends here and you will return to Verona from the east side of Lake Garda.
- 4-hour tour to Sirmione and Lake Garda from Verona
- Visit Italy’s largest lake
- Pass the wine region of Verona
- Explore the town of Sirmione
- See the Veronese countryside
- Professional tour leader
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury mini-van
- Free time in Sirmione
- Panoramic stops along the Lake Garda
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- The tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 participants to enable our guide to offer the best possible
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Please reach the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
Small group tour - Sirmione and Lake Garda in Verona
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.