Product Code : SPWA
Printed Voucher Required
Book a Feng Shui tour in Singapore to know its deep connection with local culture. The heritage tour of Singapore will start with a visit to the Hakka cemetery, an ancient cemetery built in the 1800s. Your professional guide will narrate information about the Chinese beliefs and traditions related to final resting place of ancestors.
After this, the Singapore guided tour continues on the buzzing Orchard Road. This is where you can learn about how Feng Shui is reflected in the architecture of buildings. Your guide will tell you why the Teochew Cemetery Hill is believed to be the land of seven falling stars. On your tour, there will be the opportunity to see the monastery in Toa Payoh and the semi-circular pond with Nine Water Dragons which sprouts Shui (water) to deflect Sha Qi or negative energy emanating from the highway.
The most interesting part of the tour emerges when you reach Singapore's iconic Marina Bay Sands, which is a contemporary symbol of the Marina Bay financial district. You will learn how the three towers of the Marina Bay Sands building and the oculus at the promenade have been designed to use the Qi or positive energy from Marina Bay. The Feng Shui Heritage Tour is one of the most fascinating tours in Singapore.
- Visit Hakka Cemetery
- See Feng Shui examples in Orchard Road
- Decode the architecture of Singapore’s icon, Marina Bay Sands
- See the monastery in Tao Payoh and Nine Water Dragons
- 4-hour Feng Shui tour of Singapore
- Professional guide specialized in Feng Shui
- Ancestral Walk in Singapore
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Tour durations may vary owing to the traffic conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.