Product Code : FLRSSC
Start the day trip from Florence to Seina and discover the city built on seven hills. Admire its famous bowl-shaped unusual Piazza del Campo, where the annual horse race event is held. Note the reddish coloured buildings lining the square and the 102 meter tall Tower di Mangi. See the grand Siena Cathedral and admire the multi-storied stone palazzos lining the medieval streets. Try to sneak into some back alleys away from the crowds to get a slice of local life. Your day trip to Siena comes with a lovely three-course lunch, which includes a typical Seinese dessert.
After lunch, reach the next stop, San Gimignano, which is a designated UNESCO world heritage site, known for hundreds of multi-storied tower houses, earning it a unique nickname, Manhattan of the Middle Ages. Next you will move to Monteriggioni, where you will see a landscape filled with vineyards and olive groves. Don’t miss the lovely Romanesque churches here.
More beautiful countryside and Tuscan landscapes take you to Chianti, a region known for its world-famous vineyards. This is the time for you to sample an exotic variety of fine wines and snacks including salami, delicious cheese and a platter of bruschetta. The full-day guided day trip comes to an ends with a relaxing ride back to Florence in your air-conditioned coach.
- Explore scenic Chianti region
- Enjoy wine tasting in Chianti
- Visit San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Full-day tour to Seina, San Gimignano and Chianti
- 2 hrs guided tour of Siena
- Full day multilingual travel assistant
- 3 course typical Tuscan lunch
- Tasting of three different Chianti wines + Extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic vinegar and vin santo
- Transfer in comfortable coach
Know Before You Book
- Free for children under 3 traveling with their parents
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.