Product Code : SENFC-C
Our 8.5-hour Northwestern Fjord Cruise travels farther into Kenai Fjords National Park than any other cruise. Ideal for photographers, birders, and whale-watching enthusiasts, this small-vessel adventure cruise explores the remote, untouched area of Northwestern Fjord. The Viewfinder is our smallest vessel and gives you the opportunity for up-close views of wildlife and glaciers on its wrap-around deck. The 8.5 hours on the water will fly by as the captain seeks out the best wildlife viewing opportunities in the area. You will spend time in front of the massive Northwestern Glacier and visit Anchor Glacier and Ojive Glacier, all active tidewater glaciers.
Our 8.5-Hour Northwestern Fjord Cruise includes a complimentary light breakfast and deli lunch, served onboard during your cruise, to keep you fueled for your full day of adventure on the water. div center span font-size: larger LIGHT BREAKFAST Freshly-baked muffin Coffee and Tea ₰ DELI LUNCH Turkey Sandwich Chips Apple Cheese Packet Brownie One Complimentary Soft Drink Complimentary Coffee, Tea, and Water ₰ BAR SERVICE Local and Domestic Beer Wine Soft Drinks Hot Chocolate Juice Snacks Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free chili is available in place of the turkey sandwich for those with dietary restrictions. Chili must be requested in advance, at the time of reservation.
- Wildlife Experience: see whales, sea otters, puffins, eagles, seabirds etc.
- Visit the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge
- Complimentary light breakfast and hearty deli lunch served onboard
- Journey to remote areas of Kenai Fjords National Park
- Enjoy the view of three active tidewater glaciers in Northwestern Fjord
- Wildlife guide
- Tax and harbor fee
- Breakfast Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children under 11 years old not recommended on this cruise
- This small-vessel cruise has limited capacity and sells out quickly. We recommend that you book earl
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.