Product Code : SEKFN-C
Our thrilling 7.5-hour cruise explores Kenai Fjords National Park, where wildlife is abundant and tidewater glaciers are massive. Providing a full narration of your journey, a uniformed National Park Ranger will guide you to the many spectacular sights while fielding any questions that you may have. With 7.5 hours on the water, this cruise allows time for the captain to seek out the best wildlife viewing opportunities in the area, including Steller sea lion colonies and rookeries home to thousands of nesting seabirds.
Spend time in front of two active tidewater glaciers: Holgate and Aialik Glaciers. Add to your authentic Alaska cruise our famous Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet. Our cruising restaurant service allows you to enjoy freshly-prepared salmon and prime rib while viewing wildlife, glaciers, and beautiful scenery. The cost is only $24.00 per adult, and $12.00 per child, which includes rice pilaf, hot sourdough bread, tossed green salad, and a dessert bar. Bon Appetit!
- Wildlife Experience: see whales, sea otters, puffins, eagles, seabirds
- Visit two active tidewater glaciers in Fjord from Seward
- Guaranteed reserved seating in our heated cabin for every guest
- Delicious Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet (optional)
- Fun and educational Junior Ranger Program available for children
- Tax, harbor fees, and meal
- Complimentary use of binoculars while onboard
- 7.5 Hours Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The water allows the captain to seek out the best wildlife viewing opportunities in the area.
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.