Product Code : SEIH-C
In one of the most interesting day tours from Seville, you can journey to the north of the province to Aracena, located in the Natural Mountain Park of Aracena and the Aroche Peaks. Fans of the outdoor and nature lovers will enjoy exploring the Aracena tour in an area listed as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The most noteworthy landmark of the tour is the Cave of Wonders or La Gruta de las Maravillas.
In this unusual subterranean world, you can roam around 12 caverns featuring stalactites and stalagmites and spectacular underground lagoons. The Cave of Wonders tour will familiarise you with the first tourist cave in the country.
Next on the agenda is the Museum of Iberian Ham, which showcases the area’s local specialty, the world-famous Iberian pork products. Here, you can learn all about the production of pork and maturation in the cellar through audiovisual panels and projections displayed in seven rooms.
Your professional guide will provide detailed commentary to educate you further on one of the most expensive cured meats in the world, and explain the culinary linkages of Iberian Ham. Of course, during your visit to the Museum of Iberian Ham, you can look forward to tasting some fine Iberian Ham as well.
- Day tour from Seville to the wonderful world of Iberian ham
- See the Cave of Wonders
- Learn about Iberian Ham and taste samples at Museum of Iberian Ham
- Visit the Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO of Aracena
- Explore 12 caverns with stalactites, stalagmites and lagoons
- Iberian Ham tasting
- Official tourist guide for the "Gruta de las Maravillas" and for the museum of Iberian Ham
- Entrance fees to the "Gruta de las Maravillas" (Cave of Marvels) and Museum of Iberian Ham
- Food and beverages not specified
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
Know Before You Go
- Walking tour:we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk
No options available on this date.