Product Code : SUEK-C
Printed Voucher Required
After morning pickup from your Seoul hotel, you'll travel to the Korean Folk Village, which showcases buildings and artifacts from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1897). See a wide assortment of residential structures from the straw-thatched cottages of commoners to the 99-room mansions of the noble class, preserving some of the country's rich traditional and cultural heritage. The buildings represent the dwellings of commoners, farmers, and noblemen from across Korea.
You can also get a close look at numerous workshops doing their jobs, demonstrating centuries-old craftsmanship in the art of pottery, blacksmith, bamboo craft, traditional Korean paper manufacturing, wooden craft, glazed pottery, straw craft, willow craft, handheld fans, paper craft, cotton looms, silk looms, straw shoes, smoke pipes, and brassware. In addition, the village offers farmer's music and dance, acrobatics on a tightrope, and a traditional wedding ceremony on a daily basis.
A traditional marketplace offers the exotic flavors of Korean cuisine from different regions. Shops stock a variety of traditional handicrafts and souvenirs. At the swing site you will take a ride on a high traditional swing. Get a fascinating insight into the unique Korean lifestyle of the days gone by. At the end of your tour, guide will return you to your Seoul hotel.
- See the traditional Korean houses, old buildings along with local handicrafts shops
- Observe Korean folk customs, acrobatics on rope and wedding ceremony at village
- English speaking tour guide service
- Explore the rich cultural heritage of Korea on half day folk village tour
- Visit the nearby workshop to see the art of pottery, blacksmith and bamboo craft
- Round trip hotel transfers facility from central Seoul
- Spend quality time at handicrafts and souvenirs shops or take a swing ride at village
- Enjoy the Korean cuisines offered from different regions at marketplace
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity cost
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 Pax require to confirm this booking
Experience Unique Korean lifestyle in Seoul – Half Day Guided Tour
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.