Product Code : IVY09
Visit Kota Melawati (formerly known as Fort Altingsburg) You can see Fort Altingsburg, built by the second sultan of Selangor in the 18th century. Continue your trip with a boat ride along the mangrove swamps.
Here, catch these bioluminescent fireflies flashing and producing glimmering lights in synchronized rhythm.
Visit a restaurant in Kuala Selangor to enjoy a local seafood set dinner. Visit Kampung Kuantan to observe fireflies.
- Experience the spectacular light show put on by the world's largest firefly colony
- Watch a stunning fireflies show
- See the historical Fort Altingsburg dating back to the 18th century and used to defend the city against invaders
- Enjoy a local seafood dinner in a charming fishing village
- Feed silvered leaf monkeys and macaques
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Seafood dinner
- Round-trip transportation from Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Boat ride ticket
- Food & Drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Not suitable for people with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not suitable for people with back problems and or other serious medical conditions
Know Before You Go
- No photo/video/catching fireflies during boat ride
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes
Glittering Fireflies & Kuala Selangor night tour with dinner
Duration : 08:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.