Product Code : SAHWP-C
Printed Voucher Required
Travel to the coastal areas of Savannah for lunch on your own at Sandfly BBQ. Continue with a drive through the Historic and picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District. Landscaped with old oak trees covered in Spanish moss, the houses range in style from Greek Revival to Craftsman Bungalows. After this drive along the bluff, the thought of looking for a Realtor will come to mind.
Continue with a visit to Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins that date to the 18th Century for a docent led walking tour of the Georgia State Park Historic Site. Finally, a stop is scheduled at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for shopping and tastings of Byrd's Famous Cookies. Key Lime, Bennie Bits and Cheddar Cheese are just of few of the favorites.
- View the old oak trees covered in Spanish moss
- Travel to the coastal areas of Savannah
- Drive through the Historic and picturesque Isle of Hope District
- Scheduled stop at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company
- Stop for lunch on your own at Sandfly BBQ
- Visit the Georgia State Park Wormsloe Plantation Site
- Mini-Bus Transfers to and from Savannah's Visitors Center for the Isle of Hope Wormsloe Tour
- Admission into the Georgia State Park Wormsloe Plantation
- Gratuities for guides and driver
- Lunch on own.
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
No options available on this date.