Product Code : SAPT
Printed Voucher Required
The journey will start after your pick-up from your hotel or make your own way to 301 Martin Luther King Blvd - Savannah Visitors Center to board the sprinter convertible(choose at time of booking). Occupy a seat and enjoy the spectacular view on this full 1.5-hour loop through the Savannah Historic District, the Victorian District, River Street and Savannah City Market. As you drive through the town's stately mansions and hanging Spanish moss, experience the magic that was the inspiration for John Berendt's novel 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'.
Learn the history, legend and lore which has shaped Savannah into a place known both as one of the most romantic and most haunted cities in America.
- Discover the Savannah Historic District and Savannah City Market
- Experience the unobstructed sights of Historic Savannah
- Professional guide to make you familiar with the history of Savannah
- Panoramic Tour of the Savannah's historic and Victorian districts
- Drive past many Savannah attractions like Church Steeples
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel Transfers
- Lunch on own.
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.