Product Code : SASGSS
Take a Santorini evening cruise, which is one of the most popular things to do in Santorini. This Santorini boat tour in the Aegean Sea from Greek’s most famous island is on every traveler’s wish-list. After being picked up from the hotel, you will be dropped off at the Vlychada port to embark on a Lagoon cruise around the amazing Caldera. First you will head to the Red Beach, where you can enjoy swimming in the clear waters.
Next on the agenda is the White Beach, which is another lovely place for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters. Your Santorini sunset boat tour includes a fabulous Greek barbecue lunch on the sailboat, with Greek Salad, crunchy roasted vegetables, chicken and pork skewers, stuffed vine vegetables and other vegetarian dishes. Enjoy unlimited Santorinian white wine and beverages.
After this, next on the agenda is a stop at the Hot Springs. Here you will have the chance to spend some time in the natural warm water which is believed to be extremely therapeutic. The tour ends at the pretty village of Oia, which is famous for the most spectacular sunsets in Greece. The Santorini sunset cruise ends at Ammoudi Port, from where you will go back to your hotel.
- View a spectacular Oia sunset
- See Aspronisi, Venetian Lighthouse and village of Akrotiri
- Mud bath at hot springs for mud bath
- 5-hour scenic cruise on Aegean Sea
- Includes unlimited Santorini wine and Greek buffet
- Hotel Transfers by an air-conditioned coach
- Complimentary map
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian Wine)
- Safety equipments
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Greek menu prepared on the spot
- Snorkeling equipments
- Round-trip Shared Transfers
Know Before You Book
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach
- During June, the tour lasts about 6 hours (daylight is longer), while in October is about 4.5 hours
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming & snorkeling, the closest possible from beach
- The duration of the tour is not the same throughout the season, especially the sunset cruise
Know Before You Go
- Passengers have to remove their shoes, before embarkation
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Bring along your warm clothes and towels
- Guests must have a photo ID proof
No options available on this date.