Product Code : PRODUCT376
The excursion starts from the designated pick-up points, from where will be driven to Athinios port in order to embark on the traditional boat. The first stop of your adventure is the volcano of Santorini in Nea Kameni Island, where you will have the opportunity to climb on the top of the volcano, see and take photos of the active crater and walk on its rims.
The next destination is Palia Kameni where you will dive and swim in the hot springs created by the underwater powers of the volcano. Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island and you will have the time to ship with your wine.
In the north cape of Santorini, you will admire the magical view of Oia village with its small famous white houses! The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. The boat sets sails and the sun dives to the sea.
- Visit and climb to the top of the volcano on Nea Kameni Island
- Swim in the hot springs at Palia Kameni
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of a transfer service between your hotel and the pier
- Watch the sunset while enjoying a delicious dinner
- Bread, seasonal fruit, free local wine during buffet
- Local guide
- Dinner with pork rolls, chicken rolls, rice and baked potatoes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Hotel pick up will be provided from centrally located hotels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Pick up begins earlier than tour starting time and is done from the closest point to your hotel
No options available on this date.