Product Code : SBSL
Printed Voucher Required
This 4-hour tour takes you to the land of operetta, Salzkammergut with its impressive landscape characterized by mountains and lakes. The tour will start from Salzburg, the route leads via Hof and Fuschl to St. Gilgen, which is also the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus, Mozart's mother. Also in St. Wolfgang you can admire the altar created by Michael Pacher in the famous church. Marvel at the world-famous hotel Weisses Rouml;ssl which is also located in the picturesque St. Wolfgang. Enjoy the amazing boat ride from St.Walfgang to St. Gilgen and enjoy the magnificent views from there. Also enjoy a coffee or cake at some fancy cafeacute; in St.Walfgang. On the way back to Salzburg you pass the legendary Krottensee and then drive back to Salzburg via Mondsee, famous for its 12th-century Benedictine collegiate church.
- Take a boat trip over the Wolfgansee
- Enjoy this 4-hour tour of the Salzkammergut's Lakes and Mountains
- Live guided commentary in German and English
- Pass the legendary Krottensee and Mondsee, famous Benedictine collegiate church
- Gaze in awe at the beautiful landscapes encircled by lakes and mountains
- Boat Ride
- Professional tour guide
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- Inclusive of Coffee and Cake from November to April
- Children under 3 are free
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
- Boat Ride is valid from May to October
Know Before You Go
- Only Salzburg Panorama Tours is responsible to schedule the tour vehicles.
No options available on this date.