Product Code : SBSSSL
Printed Voucher Required
Salt Mines Tour: Meet your guide in central Salzburg and hop aboard your bus. Head out to Obersalzberg, where the salt mines sit below the site of Hitler's historic mountainside escape. Slip on conventional mining wear and descend into the underground world of the grottos, dating back 450 years. Learn about the mines' rich history as you sail along the salt lake with your guide and take a picturesque train ride. After ascending back to the surface, journey to the enchanting town of Berchtesgaden to wander the local shops and streets. Then go back to central Salzburg to get lunch before heading out on your next adventure. Austrian Lakes and Mountains: With this particular tour we will enchant you with the Land of Music'. Travelling via Hof and Fuschl our first stop will be in St Gilgen before exploring a little further on to St Wolfgang. There you will find many delights consisting of the local church with its well-known winged altar from the 15th century by Michael Pacher and the Hotel White Horse Inn- the setting for the popular operetta Im Weissen Rouml;ssl'. On the return journey you will pass the pleasant Krottensee and the Castle of Huuml;ttenstein then via the Scharfling pass along the shores of the Mondsee (Moon Lake), passing of the town of the same name once famous for its Monastery.
- Admire the panoramic views of Salzburg and the Bavarian Alps
- Live guided commentary in German and English
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Wolfgang in St. Gilgen
- Enjoy this super saver tour to Austrian lakes and historical salt mines
- Take this guided sightseeing tour of Austria's beautiful Lake District
- Learn more about the fascinating tale of salt mines history
- Entrance to Salt Mines
- Boat Ride ( May to October )
- Bus Tour
- Coffee and Cake ( November to April )
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
- Children under 3 are free
Know Before You Go
- In case of border controls, please make sure you carry a valid passport!
No options available on this date.