Product Code : SBCCH
Printed Voucher Required
Explore Salzburg and Austria's picturesque Lake District on this 5-hour tour. Begin your journey in Salzburg city, meeting your guide at central Mirabellplatz. Explore the Salzburg city's main attractions like Mirabell Palace, Mozarteum (University of Music), Marionette Theatre, Mozart's Residence, Trinity Church, Palace of Frohnburg, Nonnberg Abbey, Siegmunds Gate, Festival Halls, Horse Bath, Getreidegasse, Blasius Church and Mozart Square. Enjoy the exploration while being enchanted with the land of music. Travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the lakes region, we make a brief stop in St. Gilgen, which was the birthplace of Mozarts mother before continuing to the nearby village of St. Wolfgang. Here you will find remarkable beauty in abundance, plus a local church with its well-known and unique 15th Century raised altar, by Michael Pacher. The Weiszlig;e Rouml;ssl Hotel, the recognized setting for a famous operettasbquo;Im Weissen Rouml;ssl is also in St. Wolfgang. Enjoy the scenic views on return journey passing through Lake Krottensee, Huuml;ttenstein Castle, the shoreline of Lake Mondsee and the town of Mondsee which is known for its famous old monastery. Grab a chance to enjoy a boat trip across the Wolfgangsee Lake which is operational from May to October. This is an idyllic setting for a cruise surrounded by picturesque mountains and lakes.
- Enjoy as we pass by Lake Krottensee, the shoreline of Lake Mondsee
- Live guided commentary in German and English
- Explore the old town of Salzburg and the very famous Mozart's Residence
- Enjoy this trip to the Salzburg city tour along with sightseeing at lakes and mountains
- View the city's historic Mirabell Palace
- Bus Tour
- Boat Ride( Operational from May to October)
- Coffee and Cake included (from November to April only)
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to Mozart's Residence is not included
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour
- Children under 3 are free
Know Before You Go
- Infants up to 4 years are not entitled to their own seat.
- Only Salzburg Panorama Tours is responsible to schedule the tour vehicles.
No options available on this date.