Product Code : SUSF-C
Your guided tour starts with a hotel pick-up after which you will travel from La Paz to Patacamaya, along the Andes high plateau. The first scheduled stop is at Condoramaya. where you will see the Tombs of Mummies, before carrying on to Curahuara de Carangas to see the Renaissance architecture of the Sistine Chapel of the Andes. Next on the agenda is a Sajama National Park tour, featuring a Hot Springs bath, dinner at and overnight stay at a hotel.
Begin your day with a drive to Huayntildea Khota lagoon, to find flocks of flamingoes and vicugnas. The scenic path to Sequegua will take you along a mountainous and forested landscape, where you will spot llamas and alpacas en route to three lagoons in the Chilean border. During this part of the Uyuni Salt Flats tour, you will stroll by the Tombs of Mummies. The Sajama private tour will take you to Sabaya Village, with lunch on the way. Look forward to seeing Salar del Coipasa, a small salt desert and arrive at Salinas town for dinner and an overnight stay.
The itinerary includes a trip to the salt mounds (salt mines); saltwater eyes and a hotel-cum-museum made of salt. A special treat is a lunch served in the middle of that salt flats. You will also go to Fish Island to spot petrified coral. Indulge in spectacular photography on the mirror-like surface of the salt flats. Finally, go to Pia Pia Island to witness an incredible sunset over the salt flats.
Explore other landmarks like Galaxy Caves, the Chiguana desert surrounded by volcanoes such as Ollaguumle (5840m), Pasito Tuntun and the Cantildeapa, Hedionda and Chiarcota Lagoons to see flamingoes. End with Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve and Siloli Desert before returning to Uyuni.
- See the salt mines, salt water eyes and a hotel-cum-museum made of salt
- Explore main attractions of Sajama and Uyuni
- 4-wheel-jeep drive to Huayntilde
- Spot flocks of flamingoes at Khota lagoon
- Photography at miror-like surface of salt flats
- Local Driver and professional guide
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack
- Accommodation, airport or Bus station Pickup From La Paz city
- Meals: 5 lunches / 4 Dinners / 4 Breakfasts
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi and National Park Eduardo Avaroa
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
No options available on this date.