Product Code : PRODUCT5224
Drive to the Slovenian Karst without missing its unique natural phenomena and explore small local villages of the Istrian peninsula, famous for exquisite cuisine, truffles, olive oil and more. It is definitely not just a transfer to Rovinj (the medieval coastal jewel) but an adventure full of cultural highlights along this scenic ride.
From Ljubljana we head south with a stop on the way at either Postojna Cave or the Skocjan Caves, both among the most fascinating karst caves in the world. A great opportunity to learn about the local culture, cuisine and traditions is a stop at one of the local taverns offering typical Karst prosciutto (air-dried ham) and red wine Teran before proceeding to the Croatian Istria.
Explore the towns of Groznjan and Motovun, two very well hidden gems of the Istrian region, bringing history and folk traditions of small narrow streets where locals still live as they used to back in the past.
- Get lost in the Karst underground in one of the world famous caves
- Finish the tour at Rovinj - one of the most picturesque and romantic towns on Mediterranean
- Treat yourself with exquisite local fuzi pasta with truffles
- Explore small local villages of the Istrian peninsula, famous for exquisite cuisine, truffles, olive oil and more
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- Entrance fees: Skocjan Caves
- Meals and personal expenses
- Wine and prosciutto tasting
Know Before You Book
- There is a moderate amount of walking on the tour including some stairs
Know Before You Go
- Border crossing – do not forget to bring your ID or passport on tour
- An additional jacket or sweater is advisable
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothing
From Ljubljana to Rovinj
Operating Hours: 10:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.