Product Code : AMS5
A great full day escorted tour that starts with your visit to the 185-metre Euromast tower. This tower offers an amazing view of the Rotterdam City and the port. You will have a panoramic tour of Amsterdam prior to moving on to the city of Delft, where you will have free time for lunch (not included). This is followed by a visit to the Royal Delft Blue Experience, one of the few remaining Dutch Pottery factories world famous for their unique blue colored crockery items.
In the evening, you will be having an orientation tour of the city of Hague a photo stop at the Peace Palace. Later, you will have an opportunity to explore the miniature city of Madurodam. The tour is escorted by professional and expert tour guide.
- Get a chance to climb the top of Euromast Tower
- Professional live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Visit to Madurodam Miniature park
- Full-day tour of Grand Holland including Rotterdam, Delft, the Hague and Madurodam
- Admire the grandeur of the Hague's colossal government buildings
- Relish the convenience of round-trip transportation from Amsterdam
- Marvel at the beautiful Delft Pottery' in Delft
- Live guide in english, spanish and german
- 1 hr River cruise Rotterdam
- Travel by a deluxe coach
- Walking tour in The Hague
- Admission to the miniature town of Madurodam and the Delft Blue Factory
- Food beverages
Know Before You Book
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior at your pick up point
Know Before You Go
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
- Kindly wear comfortable shoes and clothes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.