Product Code : MART-C
If you are looking for a day trip from Malaga, consider Ronda city, which is famous for its raw landscapes and historic past. During your Ronda guided tour, you will discover all the noteworthy landmarks of the city, including Puerta de Almocabar (Almocabar Gate), the Iglesia del Espiritu Santo (Church of the Holy Spirit), the Town Hall Square, and the Iglesias de Santa Maria la Mayor (Church of Santa Maria la Mayor). You will also explore the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza. This is one of the oldest bull rings in the country and the birthplace of bullfighting.
Spend time in the bullfighting museum inside to understand the history and traditions related to this ancient sport. The Ronda day trip carries on to a local winery, Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda. In this wine museum, you will have the chance to learn about the wine tradition of the region as well as sample some fine local wines.
The Malaga to Ronda day trip includes free time for lunch and exploration of the city’s heritage and architecture. Don’t miss views of the New Bridge and the gorge on top of which it rests. There will be a scheduled photo stop at Marbella city center on the way back.
- Enjoy wine tasting at the Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda
- Full day tour to Ronda from Malaga
- See the New Bridge and the gorge
- Visit the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza
- Explore Ronda city
- Multilingual escort guide
- Entrance fee for the Bullring and Wine Cellar
- Air-conditioned motor-coach.
- Local guide
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
Know Before You Book
- The order of the excursion may change for operational reasons
Know Before You Go
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
No options available on this date.