Product Code : RMC4
Explore some of the mega attractions of Italy in this Rome guided tour. Your professional guide will help you get a hold on fascinating Roman history in a morning spent discovering the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
You will start with a visit to Palatine Hill with skip-the-line access and walk around the place where Rome was originally founded to marvel at the ruins of some marvellous structures and imagine the days gone by. Then continue to see the most well-recognised symbol of Rome, the Colosseum.
Your Rome attraction tickets give you priority access into the largest amphitheater in the world. Stroll along the corridors and across the various levels of the mammoth circular structure where Roman citizens entertained themselves witnessing gladiator fight ferocious animals and participate in other vicious games of strength. Do remember to take pictures of the epic sliced facade from the outside.
Then you will take a walk on the original path of ancient Rome on the Via Sacra. Here you will find the famous ancient temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina and Basilica Julia and Aemilia. The mighty Roman Empire is no more but its shadow remains in the crumbling monuments that litter the city.
- Professional guided tour to main Rome attractions
- Explore the foundations of Rome city
- Visit to Temples of Vesta, Antonino and Faustina
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Walk in the footsteps of ancient Romans at the Forum
- Services of professional Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick-up
- Skip the line entrances
Know Before You Book
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs users or with impaired mobility
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Colosseum Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour in English language
Duration : 03:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.