Product Code : REGI10
Þingvellir is the glorious site of the ancient Viking parliament and where you can visibly see where two tectonic plates meet. Gullfoss is Iceland’s most beloved waterfall and Geysir is one of the world’s most powerful spouting hot springs and the one all the other geysers are named after. There’s a reason they call this circuit the Golden Circle.
After seeing Iceland's most popular destinations head up to the Icelandic highlands for an accelerating snowmobile ride and a Glacier Ice Cave visit on Iceland's second-largest glacier, Langjökull. On the outskirts of the glacier, Mountaineers of Iceland have formed their very own ice cave which gives visitors a unique insight into the approx. 500-year-old ice which has been pushing its way to the bottom of the glacier for a very long time. Shooting across this ice desert on a powerful snowmobile is an experience like nothing else and a trip for the senses.
Add this amazing and unforgettable tour to your agenda. That bucket list won’t check itself off on its own.
- Visit Thingvellir
- See Gullfoss & Geysir
- Snowmobiling on a glacier
- A visit to an Ice Cave
- Bus fare
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Professional local guidance
- Guided 1 hour snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle) with a visit to the Ice Cave
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile
- A valid driver´s license is required
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Children 6 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
Golden circle & ice cave with snowmobiling
Duration : 10:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.