Product Code : RICTP-C
Printed Voucher Required
Every day, let you be guided on the picturesque Route du Champagne among vineyards and grand crus villages, have a tour and tasting at Grande Maison and at a family estate, delight with a Champagne tasting lunch. Monday, Wednesday and Friday: REIMS HERITAGE GRANDES MAISONS DE CHAMPAGNE. Sightseeing of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne in Reims, guided tour of Reims Cathedral, tour and Champagne tasting at Veuve Clicquot, vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Champagne tasting at a family estate. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: EPERNAY AVENUE DE CHAMPAGNE SCENIC ROUTE.
Vineyards of the Cocirctes des Blancs and Grand Cru Villages, tour and Champagne tasting at Moeumlt Chandon, Avenue de Champagne in Epernay and Dom Perignon's tomb in Hautvillers, Champagne tasting at a family estate. Our guide will take you as a friend and in a relaxed way, reveal plenty of anecdotes about the Grandes Maisons de Champagne and will tell you about our daily life in this beautiful region.
All our guides are licensed and bilingual. Each of them will give you detailed historical and architectural visits of the highlights of the Champagne region. He or she is qualified and entitled to take you through any indoor and outdoor site such as the Grandes Maisons de Champagne, the vineyards, the family estates, Reims Cathedral, etc. Lunch and Champagne tasting at either a winery or a Champagne bar.
We will introduce you to local specialties which will be assorted with three sorts of Champagne (Blanc de blancs, Blanc de noirs and Roseacute) all of the main three terroirs of the Champagne region: Montagne de Reims, Valleacutee de la Marne and Cocircte des Blanc). Your hotel offers the warm and sophisticated atmosphere of a cosy 19th century mansion. It is located on the pedestrian city centre, not far from the TGV railway station and just a few minutes walking from the Cathedral Notre-Dame of Reims, the Champagne Cellars and all major places of interest in Reims.
- Comfort Overnight stay at a 4-star Grand Hotel Continental including breakfast in Reims
- Champagne tasting at either Moeuml
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Delight with a Champagne tasting lunch
- t and Chandon or Veuve Clic Tasting at Grande Maison and at a family estate
- View the Grand Crus Villages among the vineyards
- Guided full-day tour on the picturesque Route du Champagne
- Entrance fees and Champagne tasting at either Moët & Chandon or Veuve ClicSightseeing of the Grandes
- 1 tasting lunch in either a winery or at a Champagne bistro, drinks included
- Licensed Tour Guide speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Tour of a family estate and Champagne tasting
- Overnight: 4-star Hotel La Paix in Reims, in a standard on double occupancy including breakfast and
- Guided tour as per the itinerary
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Single Supplement
Know Before You Book
- Children under 3 years are free of charge
- According to the availability, Moët and Chandon could be replaced by Mercier or De Castellane
- Hotel may change according to their availability. Should a provider be unavailable we will offer alt
- No payment will be refunded upon cancellation
No options available on this date.