Product Code : VEDO-C
Lovers of active outdoors can sign up for a special experience with this Dolomites day tour. The excursion begins with a convenient pick-up followed by a drive-by minibus to the Dolomite mountains. Listen to interesting commentary related to the history and culture of the area while you enjoy the scenic landscapes of the journey that takes you from the hills of Valpolicella to the snow-capped Dolomites.
The first scheduled stop of the day is the valley village of Trento. Here you can explore the old town center and visit the Romanesque Cathedral of San Vigilio. Leaving Trento behind, you will continue to the panoramic Fassa Valley and arrive at the town of Canazei.
Relax over lunch of local specialties and pick up souvenirs from the artisan workshops. Next on the agenda is the Pordoi Pass, where you can look forward to a cable car ride to the summit of Piz Boe for spectacular 360-degree views.
One of the best things to do in the Dolomites is to view the Marmolada glacier from here. On your return to Verona, there will be photo stops in the Adige Valley and in Valpolicella. The full-day tour of Dolomites is a great addition to your itinerary while visiting Verona.
- Spot the Marmolada glacier
- Drive through Valpolicella region
- Cable car ride to the summit of Piz Boe
- Explore the village of Trento
- Full day tour of Dolomites
- Tour guide
- Funicular ticket up to Piz Boe
- Transportation with air-conditioned minivan
- Free time in Trento and Canazei
Know Before You Book
- Comfortable shoes suggested
Know Before You Go
- Winter clothes and sport shoes highly recommended
VIP tour to explore the dolomites
Duration : 10:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.