Product Code : PRGT-C
There is no dearth of magnificent sights to see in the Czech Republic's capital. Take a walking tour in Prague to conveniently explore all its major attractions. Across the Vltava River, you will explore the hillside district of Mala Strana, where the Prague Castle is located.
Learn about the history of one of the largest castles in the world. See the Strahov Monastery, the canal district with the Kampa Island and Mala Strana’s courtyards and gardens. You will visit the famous Old Town Square known for its iconic Astronomical Clock and continue to the atmospheric Jewish Quarter, where you can trace the fascinating history. After this, you will aboard a cruise boat along the Vltava for a fresh perspective of the Bridge and the Prague Castle looming in the background.
On the cruise, you will see all the famous landmarks of “the City of a Hundred Spires” from a different perspective. Noteworthy among these are the iconic Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle on the far bank. The seat of Czech rulers and presidents, it is one of the largest complexes in the world and sprawls over an area of 45 hectares.
- See the Jewish Quarter
- Visit Mala Strana and Prague Castle
- 4 hours city tour of the Czech capital
- See all main attractions of Prague
- Explore the Old Town Square
- Professional guide
- 1-hour cruise on Vltava river
- Walking tour to the local sites
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please come to the venue 15 minutes earlier
Grand city tour in German language
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.