Product Code : PRODUCT3475
Explore one of the most famous attraction in Slovenia. Take a train ride to the cave system with more than 24km of exploration options interconnected through the same underground river, which makes it the longest cave system in Slovenia and one of the longest in all of Europe! Learn more about special ''dragons'' living inside of it and be amazed by the glory of the underground.
To wrap up your journey, you will visit Lake Bled - precious fairy tale destinations, that will immediately catch your eyes with emerald water of the lake and Island, stretching out of the water in all its beauty. Catch the view over the Alps and enjoy the calm of nature.
- See the longest cave system in Slovenia and one of the longest in all of Europe
- Discover the magnificent halls and chambers at Postojna Cave
- Take a train ride to the cave system
- Explore the jewel of alpine region - magnificent Lake Bled
- Transportation by air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver-guide
- Basic Accident Insurance
- Entrance fees to Postojna cave
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The walking surface in the cave is covered with an anti-slip material
- Please keep in mind that constant temperature in the caves is around 46 F
- Photography and videography are not allowed in the caves
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- It's recommended to wear light waterproof jacket, light clothing, hat and sunglasses
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.