Product Code : POWTDV-C
Being the first demarcated wine region in the world and having its landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage defines this charming and unique region in the North of Portugal. During this tour you will have the opportunity to experience the wine culture of the Douro Valley, enjoy lunch, a fantastic panoramic cruise and taste wine of the region while visiting two wine estates. Indulge in Portuguese wine country on this full-day private tour of the Douro Valley, from Porto.
After a convenient pickup at your central Porto hotel, enjoy a scenic drive into the countryside. The valley will greet you with hills of terraced vineyards and the dazzling Douro River running through its center.
Meet local winemakers and visit esteemed wineries, where you’ll sample some of the Douro Valley’s finest wines. Savor a scenic Portuguese lunch and continue exploring, with useful advice from your professional local guide.
- Services of a professional and expert tour guide
- Transportation to and from the Central Porto and Gaia Hotels
- Explore Valenccedil
- Full day Trip to Santiago de Compostela from Porto
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Visit to Santiago de Compostela City Center
- Wine Estates: “Quinta do Portal” and “Quinta do Bomfim” or similar
- Guided tour
- Personal Expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Full Day Guided Wine Tour to Douro Valley from Porto
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.