Product Code : PRODUCT1720
The panoramic tour will showcase the main highlights on the Slovenian coast introducing you to the most important historical facts and traditions. With the entertaining guide, you will enjoy the story and history of this region. On a scenery spot over the town of Izola, you can make the same photos and enjoy the panoramic view of the Golf of Trieste.
The tour continues through Strunjan valley to Piran where you’ll have 2 hours of free time to explore it on your own. Piran is considered a museum town, reflecting its Venetian architecture. The tour back to Trieste take a panoramic ride passing the tourist resort Portorož with beautiful beach and many hotels.
- Enjoy the panoramic view on photostop over Izola town
- Explore venetian town of Piran
- See the panoramic view of the Golf of Trieste
- Visit one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with its rich history and culture
- Basic Accident Insurance
- Licensed Guide
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.