Product Code : TPHU-C
Welcome to pearl of Andaman, Phuket! One of the most visited places in South East Asia, famous for its pristine white sand beaches picturesque serene setting. In this tour, we make sure all your senses get replenished; you get to experience the best of Phuket culture, face off with serene landscape shop the best what Phuket have to offers. Be prepared for a scenic drive across the island, gazing through the local way of life, and glimpsing important landmarks.
Come Explore Phuket Island with an Insider!!! Phuket, one of the most visited places in Southeast Asia, is famous for its pristine white sand beaches and serene settings. On this tour you'll also learn about Phuket's old links with the European, Indian and Oriental worlds, and why it was such an important stop on travel routes. On this 6-hour program, you'll travel the length and breadth of the island, discovering centuries-old architecture, a zestful culture & a unique lifestyle. Pass through Patong,Karon, and Kata to take in the lively resort areas. The first stop is at Wat Chalong, a temple dedicated to the monks Luang Pho Chaemand and Luang Pho Chuang, who spearheaded a fight against the Chinese rebellion in 1876. Learn about Buddhism in this temple complex, with its prominent statues depicting local heroes. Visit Big Buddha an important and reserved landmark on the island sitting on top of the Nakkerd hills.
Next stop is a Wang Talang. Offers a wide range of jewelry items, made of gold, silver, precious stones and capable of satisfying most sophisticated buyers. and is famous for jewelry items with gemstones of various value: rubies, emeralds, sapphires &diamonds. Enjoy a walk in the old part of Phuket city, which will take you back in time. Discover European-style streets with buildings that are fine examples of Sino-Portuguese architecture. One of the distinct features are the shop-houses. Families live and do business in these houses, using the front of the building for trading and the remainder, including the upper floor for their private home. Shop-houses are usually found built in rows, giving rise to the Hokkien Chinese term tiamchoo.
Continue on to Rang Hill, an alternative to the island's beaches, which offers a pleasant place to cool down in the shade of pavilions and stately trees. This viewpoint provides panoramic views of forest landscapes on one side and the bustling city on other.
- The Phuket town is straight out of every traveller's diary offering vivid experience.
- Glimpse of Phuket from Rang Hill view point.
- Explore the true essence of Sino-Portuguese architecture (Old European style streets)
- Shop for local souvenirs at affordable rates
- Scenic drive across the island, gazing through the local way of life, and glimpsing important landmarks.
- Round-trip shared Transfers from centrally located hotels in Phuket
- Entry to Wat Chalong
- Visit Rang Hill View Point, Phuket Old Town & Big Buddha Phuket
- Personal Expenditure
Know Before You Book
- If you would like to see the spectacular fountain show, please book for approximately 30 minutes
- Your booking will be confirmed up to one month before your visit
- During Ramadan month, food and beverages will not be served until Iftar the evening meal at sunset
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- A maximum of 50 people are allowed on the observation deck at any given time
No options available on this date.