Product Code : CPHT-C
We explore the stunning Royal Palace complex, home to the Cambodian royal family and a symbol of the nation. We begin amid the beautiful royal gardens, landscaped with tropical plants and studded with gleaming spires. We enter the Throne Hall where the royal receptions are held and the Cambodian king's coronation took place. We then pass the Napoleon III Pavilion made from iron, a gift from the French emperor in the 19th century.
We continue to the Silver Pagoda, named after the 5000 silver tiles covering the floor, each weighing 1kg. Inside are some of the country's most cherished treasures, including a life-size gold Buddha studded with 9584 diamonds, the largest weighing 25 carats. There is also a delicate emerald Buddha made of baccarat crystal, which gives the temple its Khmer name of Wat Preah Keo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
We leave the Royal Palace and continue to Toul Sleng museum, here there are stark and moving reminders of Cambodia's recent tragic past. Our expert guide will explain the historical, political and social context of the bleak period of Khmer history which followed the fall of Phnom Penh in April 1975. Lastly, we drop by to visit the street 240 and Russian market before we take you back to your hotel in Phnom Penh
- private tour
- Expose the best of Phnom Penh on half day guided city tour
- This tour is available in the morning and the afternoon session, you can choose your timings as per your wish
- See the two famous pagodas of the city, Silver Pagoda and Wat Phnom Pagoda
- Hotel transfers services by AC vehicles is available
- Local English speaking guide
- Visit the beautiful Royal Palace complex and revolve around its royal gardens
- Step inside the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and walk around at the Russian market
- Transfers by AC vehicles
- English speaking guide
- Admission Fee
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- This tour is available in the morning and the afternoon session, you can choose your timings
- This tour is a private tour
- Minimum 2 Pax required to confirm this booking
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.