Product Code : TSOT-C
Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais. The truth that was shown through the Sanctury is the relationship between human beings and the universe, which are the father, the mother, the earth, the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars A vast temple made entirely from Wood filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs.
Covering an area of nearly 2 Rai this temple was constructed to withstand the wind and sunshine on the seashore at Rachvate Cape, Tumbon Naklea, Amphur Banglamung, Chon Buri Province. Constructed in four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese and even Hindu religious iconography, its architecture and setting is impressive. The wooden architecture of the building is similar to the architecture of Ayutthaya era, approximately 400 years ago. As per their own official website, the reason for using decorations with wooden carved Culture is to use art and culture as a reflection of the Ancient Vision of Earth, Ancient Knowledge and Eastern Philosophy.
Within this complex, visitors will understand Ancient Life, Human Responsibility, Basic Thought, Cycle of Living, Life Relationship with Universe and Common Goal of Life toward Utopia An interesting fact about this iconic structure is that the building continues to support hand-hewn woodworking skills as it's been under construction since 1981 and still isn't finished.
- A spectacular display of cultural fusion of Cambodia, China, India and Thailand's culture
- A good opportunity for those interested in Photography
- A temple made entirely from Wood filled with sculptures based on traditional Buddhist and Hindu motifs
- The style of the sanctuary evokes Khmer architecture, displaying hand-carved wooden sculptures indicative of the imperial setting at Angkor
- Services of a knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Wood Carving Show
- The Sanctuary of Truth tickets
- Any Beverages or Meals
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Hotel Transfers
- Personal Expenditure
Know Before You Book
- Pattaya Sanctuary Of Truth Private Land Transfer from $47.20
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please Wear Appropriate clothes
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.