Product Code : 88
Printed Voucher Required
Journey to Paris Begin at St. Pancras International Station where our representative from Golden Tours meets you at chop'd coffee shop at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays) opposite the Eurostar concourse where you'll be given an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time. Start your day trip to Paris in style with a train ride on the world-class and globally famous Eurostar™. A simple 2hr 15min journey to the capital of Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel - before arriving at Gare due Nord station in Paris! Tour of Paris and Eiffel Tower Our expert guide will meet you upon your arrival in Gare du Nord Station and sweep you away on a panoramic tour of the world's most romantic city. There's a stop-off at the Eiffel Tower where you'll experience breathtaking views from the iconic monument's second floor. The Palace of Versailles Wander through the Great Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and Queen's Apartments at the stunning Palace de Versailles. The audio-guided tour also includes a visit to the magnificent gardens, except during The Musical Fountain Display on Saturdays and Public Holidays. (There is no guiding inside the Palace). Return Journey After a thrilling day spent discovering Paris and Versailles, your guide escorts you back to the Gare du Nord. Departure time is 8:13pm, arriving back in London at 9:39pm. Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat.
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes breakfast, light meal and refreshments served to your seat
- Complimentary map of Paris
- Escorted by an expert guide in Paris
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower (2nd floor)
- Entry to Palace of Versailles
- Enjoy reserved seats on Eurostar
- Entry and transportation to the Place of Versailles
- Entry to the Eiffel Tower
- An experienced guide in Paris
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- Food and beverages unless you purchase the Standard Premier tour
Know Before You Book
- Train seats are allocated on a first come first serve basis and sadly we cannot guarantee that they
- Tickets will be printed out with the lead passengers name
- Please check visa requirements before travel
- Golden Tours cannot be held liable for delays to Eurostar trains
- 100% charges apply on this tour – unfortunately once booked it cannot be cancelled
- You must bring a valid passport which you will need to take to the check-in desk.
No options available on this date.