Product Code : CB51
Printed Voucher Required
London to Paris by Eurostar Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at chop'd coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you'll receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time. Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel - before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris! Paris at your Leisure Explore Paris at your leisure! Spend your days as you wish. Accommodation Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located). Return Journey Arrive at the Eurostar Check-in at least 45 minutes before departure.Your departure time from Paris is 8:13pm, arriving in London at 9:39pm.
- 1 nights' accommodation at 3 * star hotel in central Paris
- Continental breakfast
- Time for shopping
- Free map of Paris
- Eurostar return train tickets
- Reserved seats on Eurostar Hotel accommodation Continental breakfast
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk. Pl
No options available on this date.