Product Code : 801
Printed Voucher Required
Take the iconic Eurostar train for a London to Paris tour, crossing 31 miles of Channel Tunnel to arrive at Gare due Nord station. You will have the chance to decide your own itinerary for your Paris tour, recognized as a center for art, fashion, cuisine and culture. Its wide boulevards, Hausmann style architecture and cafe culture have inspired many literary masters over the centuries.
On the Paris tour from London, you can plan to see all the noteworthy Parisian monuments and spots including the Vendome Square, Comedie Francaise Theatre, The Louvre, Pont-Neuf Bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, Notre Dame Cathedral, The Conciergerie, City Hall of Paris, Place de la Concorde Square, The Petit and Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Invalides, Madeleine Church and the Opera House. Other options include spending time at the Louvre to see renowned art masterpieces or climb the Eiffel Tower, the tallest monument in France and a symbol of love. For an offbeat experience, you can visit the underground Catacombs or shop at the Champs-Élysées.
The day trip to Paris includes a free sightseeing cruise on the River Seine, from where you will see a different perspective of the city’s most famous landmarks. You have the choice of the upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar to avail of benefits like a light meal, complimentary magazines, electronic charging, spacious seats and a luggage allowance of 2 bags with one hand luggage.
- Decide your own itinerary for the day
- Eurostar train journey from London to Paris
- London to Paris Day Tour
- Free sightseeing cruise on the river Seine
- See all main attractions of Paris
- One hour River cruise
- One day travel card zones 1-3 in the tour
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk
Know Before You Go
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the time stated
No options available on this date.