Product Code : PRNHB2D
Book a 2-day pass for a Paris hop on hop off bus and boat while in the City of Lights and explore the city conveniently. The hop on hop off bus of Paris will allow you to discover the city on any two consecutive days on two routes, covering all iconic landmarks as well as the Montmartre district.
Along the Red Route, your Paris open-top bus tour will take you to all the noteworthy Parisian monuments including the Louvre, Champs Elysees, Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
The Blue Route leads to the Montmartre district, popular with the artist community for centuries. You will recognize the well-known Parisian cabaret, Moulin Rouge. Climb the tall flight of steps up the hill, where the grand Sacre Coeur Basilica stands. Wander through the Montmarte village and Place du Tertre observing portrait painters and cartoonists at work.
Continue the day with a guided audio tour down the Seine from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. See the City of Lights by the river and end the day starry-eyed. Your Paris sightseeing bus tour is valid for 2 days and you can get off and on at any number of stops anywhere you wish.
- 38 stops across 4 bus routes
- Visit all main landmarks of Paris
- Explore the city of Paris by day tour
- Learn about the history of Paris
- Ticket valid for 2 days
- Commentaries of story and tales of Paris for children (French, English and Spanish)
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- 2-days or 3-days Pass for hop-on hop-off open-top bus-tour and boat tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Shirts, cover-ups and footwear must be worn at all times
- Food, drinks and smoking not allowed on-board
Know Before You Go
- Children under 4 years of age are free when not occupying a separate seat
No options available on this date.