Product Code : 920
Printed Voucher Required
Book a day trip to Oxford by train to explore the world-renowned University town. Your Oxford tour begins with an hour-long train journey from Paddington Station in London to Oxford. On reaching the town, you will begin an open-top bus tour.
The hop-on-hop-off bus ride will give you the opportunity to discover all the main attractions of Oxford from the convenience of your seat. Listen to the tour commentary on your audio guide and learn more about the history of the city and all it’s leading monuments. Get off and onto the bus at any number of stops, depending on which landmarks you are interested in.
During your Oxford day trip from London, you will have the chance to see the University of Oxford buildings, Oxford Castle and Boolean Library and spot Harry Potter movie locations. The tour will take you to Castle Mill Stream, The Queen's College, the Trinity College and the old Sheldonian Theatre. For shopaholics, there is a chance to get off at Westgate Shopping Centre and indulge in retail therapy. The bus even takes you out of the city into the surrounding countryside in Redbridge Park and Hinksey Park. The London to Oxford day trip ends with a return train ride.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Oxford
- Explore Oxford from London
- Includes return train tickets from London
- Decide your own itinerary
- See Harry Potter movie locations
- Standard class return train tickets to Oxford
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus tour
- Entry to additional attractions
- Hotel transfers
- Food or drink
Know Before You Book
- Please ensure your contact number and email address when booking, so we can notify in case of change
- Train times can change with little prior warning
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Trains return to London every 10-15 minutes until approximately 10pm
Day trip to Oxford
Duration : 10:00
This option is non Cancellable.