Product Code : PRODUCT5580
Pickup Service Available
Meet your guide a centrally located meeting point in Amsterdam. A comfortable, air-conditioned luxurious minivan will take you to today’s destination in about 75 minutes.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views of the Dutch flat landscape before you arrive in the national park the Hoge Veluwe. The Kröller-Müller Museum houses the second largest Van Gogh collection in the world: almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings. Furthermore, you will find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondriaan. There are often remarkable temporary exhibitions.
In the sculpture garden, one of the largest in Europe, you can enjoy both sculptures and the beautiful nature of the National Park. Distributed throughout the garden are over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, from Auguste Rodin to Henry Moore. At arrival in Kröller Müller your personal guide will take to the museum where you can enjoy some free time to explore the museum in your own pace.
- Visit the 2nd largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Enjoy a bike ride on one of the famous white bicycles
- Visit of Kröller Müller Museum with the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- In the sculpture garden see both sculptures and the beautiful nature of the National Park
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Transport by luxurious minivan
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Kroller Muller Museum & Hoge Veluwe National Park Tour in English Language
Duration : 09:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.