Product Code : PRODUCT372
Taste the islands viniculture by joining the Sip of Santorini Wine Tour. Have an exclusive look at 2 different local wineries, including approximately 8 samples. Start your tour with a visit to Venetsanos Winery, which is located in the most breathtaking location offering incredible views over the caldera and volcanic islands. Have the chance to discover its unconventional structural design, constructed from above and moving downwards before tasting three of its exceptional wines.
Continue with Koutsoyiannoulos Wine Museum, one of the largest estates on Santorini with a long family tradition in winemaking, combines the ancient traditions of Santorini to produce some of the most highly awarded wines on the island. Refresh your palate by tasting volcanic white wines and the island’s unique desert wine.
- Explore Oia
- Taste wine with Venetsanos Winery
- Enjoy one of the most famous sunsets in the world with a glass of wine
- Visit Koutsoyiannoulos Wine Museum
- Sunset time at a bar with view and wine
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Experienced guide
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Hotel pick up will be provided from centrally located hotels
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Ages younger than 3 are not permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Pick-up begins earlier than tour starting time and is done from the closest point to your hotel
No options available on this date.