Product Code : HHSNT
Printed Voucher Required
If you are looking for things to do in Seoul at night, then consider a Hop On Hop Off Bus. You can get off and on the bus as many times as you like and decide your own itinerary according to your choice.
One of the more popular options is for you to spend time exploring the five Grand Palaces, including the UNESCO-listed Changdeokgung Palace. Changdeokgung Palace is also known as Donggwol, has been a royal residence for 270 years, making it the longest-serving royal residential palace. Make sure to keep time for the palace garden, Huwon, which is a perfect example of a Korean garden design.
For those who have taste for modern architecture, there are ample buildings to see, including Dongdaemun Design Plaza and Lotte World Tower. The sightseeing bus tour Seoul will also give you the option to indulge in retail therapy in Myeongdong.
Alternatively, you can peep into the lives of K-Pop idols on K-Star Road. There is a special treat in store for foodies during the Seoul night tour. You can taste all the Korean street food that your heart desires by leaving the bus and board it again whenever you have satiated your appetite. The Seoul city tour bus is the most convenient way to see the sights by night.
- Decide your own itinerary
- Explore South Korea's capital by night
- See all the landmarks of your choice
- Panoramic tour of illuminated city of Seoul
- Bus ticket is valid for 90 minutes
- Panoramic Night Tour
- Audio Guide in 9 different languages
- Photo Stops
- 90 Minutes Seoul PanoramicBus ticket
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.