Product Code : KWDF-C
Bukchon Hanok Village Bukchon Hanok Village is home to hundreds of traditional houses called 'hanok' that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. The name, 'Bukchon,' which literally translates to 'northern village,' came about as the neighborhoods that the village covers lie to the north of the two significant Seoul landmarks, Cheonggyecheon.
Jongmyo Royal Shrine (Tue: Insadong): Jongmyo Royal Shrine built by Lee Seong Gye (1335-1408), the first king and founding father of the Joseon Dynasty. It was a primary place of worship for kings throughout the Joseon Dynasty and has been registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site for its well-preserved ancient customs such as memorial services and traditional music.
Changdeokgung Palace (Mon: Gyeongbokgung Palace): Changdeokgung Palace means 'to brighten virtue,' and is the name of Korea's most successfully preserved palace.Changdeokgung was designated as UNESCO's World Cultural Heritage in Feburary 1997. It is one of the historic attractions that represent the beauty of Korea.
Sejong Exhibition Hall (Mon: National Museum of Korean Temporary History) Lunch (Menu: Hanjeongsik)
Suwonhwaseong Fortress: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of theJoseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. The fortress (constructed from 1794 to 1796) was built as a show of the King's filial piety towards his father Jangheonseja and to build a new pioneer city with its own economic power. The fortress was designated as Historical Monument No. 3 in January 1963, and in Dec 1997, it was designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
Hwaseonghaenggung Palace: Hwasung Haenggung Palace is the biggest one of these shelters; Kings used them since the Jeongjo King period. This is the temporary palace where King Jeongjo stayed at the time of Wonhaeng (long journey) and also where he held a splendid feast on Hyegyeonggung Hong, his mother's 60th birthday and more other events.
- Pay an unforgettable visit to the historical monument, Suwonhwaseong Fortress
- English speaking city guide available at your helpdesk
- Embark on Cultural tour of Bukchon Hanok village and see Jongmyo Royal Shrine
- Enjoy the taste of traditional Korean food, Hanjeongsik
- Discover the popular heritage sites of Seoul in South Korea for a day
- Visit the well-known Changdeokgung palace and Hwaseong haenggung palace
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and Drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 Pax require to confirm this booking
Know Before You Go
- Pick-up time is vary depends on the hotel location
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Full Day World Cultural and Heritage Tour
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.