Product Code : P9
Printed Voucher Required
Book a day trip from London to York to explore the charming historic city. You will travel by train from London and set off on an open-top bus tour of York. This is the best way to conveniently see all the major attractions of the city at your own pace. With your 1-day ticket, you have the option to get off and onto the bus at any number of stops, depending on which landmarks you are interested in. Listen to the tour commentary on your audio guide and learn more about the history of the city and all it’s leading monuments.
During your day trip to York, you can see any of the 20 best landmarks of the city, including the Exhibition Square, Clifford’s Tower and York Castle. There will be a chance to see the 14th-century Fishergate Bar. Consider going to the River Ouse and seeing South, where you can explore Rowntree Park, a memorial to employees of a confectionery factory who perished during the First World War. Nearby is the York's botanical gardens (York Museum Gardens) where you can enjoy a peaceful stroll in the lush greenery. On your York day trip by rail from London, you can also see ruins of the medieval St Mary's Abbey Church, dating mid-11th century.
- Day trip from London to York
- Includes seats on East Coast trains
- Decide your own itinerary
- Entry to Jorvik Viking Centre
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus tour of York on 20 stops
- Reserved train seats
- Admissions to Jorvik Viking Centre
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food or drinks
Know Before You Book
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis not guaranteed together.
- This tour is unescorted
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
Know Before You Go
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.
- Please enter the correct email address while booking, as you cannot travel without the e-ticket.
No options available on this date.