Product Code : NIDI-C
Printed Voucher Required
Drive from Nice on the panoramic Grande Corniche to avail the typical Italian experience. Explore Italy, Ventimiglia (on Friday) and San Remo (on Tuesday and Saturday). Walk through their unique market where you will find authentic Italian products such as grana, mozzarella, oil, ham etc. Ventimiglia is situated on the Italian side of the Franco- Italian border. It is in fact the entry of Italy and the start of the Riviera dei Fiori door. In the old town you will discover the remains of a Roman theatre from the second century as well as the Cathedral of the Assunta dating from the eleventh century.
San Remo facing the Liguria Sea and is cherished for its mild climate. These are also the Russians in the nineteenth century who opted this destination for the weather. Russian nobility stayed and the Empress of Austria's known as Sissi. It is during this time period that began the construction of Art Nouveau villas that still exist these days and it is beautiful that time was built the casino to amuse the nobility of yesteryear.
Our last stop is the scenic drive to the incredible and authentic 12th century village of Dolceacqua. Enjoy the leisure time to stroll on the tiniest streets, art galleries, souvenir shops, and the Castle. Also you can avail the free time savouring some French delicacies in the nearest restaurant before heading back towards the hotel in Nice.
- Explore the tiniest streets, are galleries, souvenir shops and the Castle
- Enjoy the pleasant weather at San Remo
- Discover Ventimiglia, entry of Italy and beginning of the Riviera dei Fiori door
- Services of a professional and expert tour guide
- Explore Dolceacqua and Italian Riviera Markets of San Remo and Ventimiglia from Nice
- Scenic drive to the amazing and authentic 12th century village of Dolceazqua
- Shop authentic Italian products such as local cheese, flowers, grana, mozzarella, oil
- Multilingual guides in English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Bulgarian, Dutch
- Air-conditioned Motor-coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel Transfers
- Professional Guide during the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance Fee at the museums and the archaeological sites
Know Before You Book
- You need to pay additional 6 Euros as the entrance fee at the Castle
- Please share your hotel details within 24 HRS from the time of booking confirmation to arrange the r
- We will visit San Remo on Tuesday, Saturday and Ventimiglia on Friday
- Minimum 2 Pax required for the booking confirmation
No options available on this date.