Product Code : NIAG130002
While visiting Big Apple, make sure to add a Niagara falls tour to your itinerary. You can conveniently book a day tour from New York City to witness the spectacular and most famous waterfalls in the world. You can pick from one of the options for your tour from NYC to Niagara Falls. En route, you will pass through the States of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
The first option is to leave New York City late in the night (11:30 PM) and reach your destination early in the morning. With this option, you will be able to see the morning mist rainbows and hear the roars that the Falls are famous for. If you wish to travel during the day, you can leave the city early in the morning (7:00 AM). With this option, you will have the chance to witness the magic of the Falls during the day as well as after dark.
You can also look forward to seeing the light show at night, which features lively and colourful fireworks. There will not be any requirement for Visa, since you will be visiting the New York side of the Falls on this tour. The most popular activity during the New York to Niagara Falls day trip is to take a Maid of the Mist cruise for either a frontal view of the massive falls or view the frothy curtain from behind.
- Choose from morning or night departure
- Visit the Niagara Falls State Park
- Take the Maid of the Mist boat cruise
- See the light show at night
- Day tour from New York to Niagara Falls
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Maid of The Mist boat ride
- Professional licensed guide
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Wheelchair not accessible
No options available on this date.