Product Code : NYME
One of the essential things to do in New York is to explore its most famous district, Manhattan. Book a comprehensive excursion of the area by double decker bus, on foot and ferry boat and see all its main attractions with a professional guide.
You can expect to see a wide variety of sights all over Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. In Lower Manhattan, look forward to spotting the Empire State Building and Madison Square Garden. Some of the other iconic places you will visit are the Museum Mile, Greenwich village and Financial District. During the Manhattan boat tour in the New York Harbor on the sightseeing ferry, you will see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. The guided tour in the area will give you a round-up of all the historical buildings and insight into the culture of New York City.
The ticket is valid for 8 hours and includes a 90-minute Skyline Cruise on the Hudson River. Towards the end of the tour, you can expect to see Central Park and the whole of the city with the Top of the Rock observation deck ticket. This all-in-one experience is perfect to discover the entire Manhattan in a day.
- Includes 90-minutes Skyline Cruise
- 8-hour guided tour of Manhattan
- Views from Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Visit Museum Mile
- See the Financial District
- Walking tour of the High Line and the One World Trade Center campus
- 60 min sightseeing ferry cruise
- Double Decker bus tour
- Admission to the top of the Rock Observatory at Rockefeller Center
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
The Manhattan Experience
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.