Product Code : OLN05
Take this tour to see where your favorite comic book heroes from The Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, Jessica Jones and more saved the day. This is a one-of-a-kind experience for comic book lovers, young and old. Whether you’re a Comic-Con regular or a casual fan, this super tour of NYC will give you a behind-the-scenes look at many of the most amazing, fantastic, and incredible adventures on screen and from the comics.
On this guided sightseeing bus tour you will see over 40 NYC locations featured in your favorite super-powered TV shows and movies, all from the comfort of an indoor bus with AC in the summer and heat in the winter So put on your capes and grab your shield as your tour guide leads you through the most filmed city in the world. This bus tour will run faster than a speeding bullet every Friday and Saturday at noon.
- Take a photo in Washington Square Park featured in The Avengers: Infinity War
- Visit the heart of New York City featured in Captain America: The First Avenger, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Heroes
- Relive the Battle of New York along Park Avenue from The Avengers
- Swing by the Daily Bugle office building from Spider-Man
- Step into Clark Kent’s shoes at the Daily Planet in the Superman franchise
- Bus Tour of NYC
- Walking tour of NYC
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-Off
Know Before You Book
- Traveler must be at least 6 years old to attend the tour
- Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.