Product Code : NYHHS
One of the best ways to explore the Big Apple is by booking a New York bus tour. Take a comfortable seat on the double-decker hop-on hop-off bus tour, which is valid for 48 hours. You will have the option of traveling across 3 bus routes - Downtown, Uptown and Brooklyn on the hop on hop off New York bus tour. Consider experiencing the city by night in the Night Tour as well as enjoy the Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tour included in the New York sightseeing tour.
Some of the noteworthy landmarks you can see during the hop on hop off bus New York are Madame Tussauds, the Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island, besides Times Square, Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Centre and the Empire State Building.
As part of the itinerary and included in the ticket price, is a choice to visit the Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observatory. The best part of the 72-hour tour is that you can enjoy a free 90-minute bus tour at night, to experience the illuminated landmarks of the Big Apple.
- Includes free 90 minutes Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tour
- Pass valid for 72-hours across 57 Stops
- Explore the Big Apple across 3 routes: Downtown, Uptown and Brooklyn
- Visit Empire State Building or Top of the Rock Observatories
- Includes free Night Tour
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Museum of the City of New York
- Night Tour
- Brooklyn Tour, Downtown Tour and Uptown Tour
- Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- You can join the tour from any of our stops
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Hop-on Hop-off Super New York-72 hours Tour
Valid Hours : 72 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.