Product Code : NOCWT-C
Take a walk through the French Quarter's famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous spirits of New Orleans. It's historyhellip; with a twist! From the Sazerac and Pimm's Cup to the Ramos Gin Fizz and Absinthe, you'll enjoy a different view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking.
We'll entertain you with classic stories of the unique concoctions made famous here and the characters that brought them to life. You'll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city's most infamous cocktails along the way.
- of New Orleans
- Drink Cocktails like sazerac, mint julep and gin fizz
- Stroll through the French Quarter's famous bars and restaurants
- Discover the famous spiritsrdquo
- Come and join us on New Orleans Signature Cocktail Walking Tour
- Know about the fascinating history of New Orleans' signature cocktails
- Fully Guided New Orleans Cocktail Walking Tour
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour
Know Before You Go
- You can wear casual, comfortable attire and please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts
- Please arrive with printed voucher 15 minutes before the tour starts
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- During warmer months caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.