Product Code : NOSJB1-C
Affectionately called the "Big Easy," New Orleans is famous for vibrant nightlife, jazz music and spicy cuisine, which showcases a blend of French, African and American cultures. Its most well-recognized symbol is the Mardi Gras carnival featuring costumed parades and lively street parties.
One of the most pleasant ways to soak in the ambience of this wonderful city of Louisiana is by taking a New Orleans sightseeing cruise. As you drift along the waters on a Sunday morning tour, you will be swept away by the sounds of the city. You will witness the iconic French Quarter sway to Dixieland jazz, which is one of the earliest forms of jazz, usually includes a cornet, trumpet, and trombone. New Orleans is not only the birthplace of jazz, but it is also the place where this brand of music evolved into its current form.
Experiencing local music culture is one of the best things to do in New Orleans. There is a choice of adding on a brunch to enjoy a menu made of New Orleans classic dishes. This New Orleans tour should not be missed by music lovers.
- Access bars and cruise decks
- Enjoy jazz performance on board
- Get familiar with the music culture of New Orleans
- Scenic morning cruise on Mississippi River
- Brunch on board with authentic local dishes
- Live jazz music
- 2-hour paddle wheel boat cruise
- Brunch (optional)
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Boarding will start half an hour prior to departure time
Sunday Jazz Sightseeing Cruise in New Orleans without Brunch
Duration : 02:00
Sunday Jazz Sightseeing Cruise in New Orleans with Brunch
Duration : 02:00
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.