Product Code : NOAAT-C
You can sign up for an adventure-filled tour in New Orleans with a trip to the lap of nature at Central Florida Everglades. Featuring acres and acres of wetlands, swamps, marshes and rivers, this area is rightly labeled Wild Florida. Explore miles and miles of pristine wilderness in the middle of nowhere to know a very different Florida of the past.
Your Florida adventure tour takes place inside Central Florida’s natural theme park. The area is home to thriving wildlife including alligators, zebras, water buffalo, emu, watusi, deer, zebu and wild boar. You can look forward to experiencing an exciting 3-hour long airboat adventure tour here in the Everglades, where you will cruise along the wetlands to see the wild animals like alligators and the lush vegetation along the banks.
On the New Orleans swamp tour, you can encounter both alligators and crocodiles, as Everglades is the only place where both can be found together. The most sought after sighting in the swamp tour is the American alligator. As the airboat glides through a landscape of mossy Cypress trees, you may even see pelicans, owls, turtles and egrets in addition to the alligators. If you are lucky, you may be able to hold a baby gator. The airboat ride is one of the most popular things to do in New Orleans.
- Adventure tour in the wetlands
- Take an airboat ride in Everglades
- Swamp tour in New Orleans
- Spot alligators and crocodiles
- See a variety of wildlife in the marshes
- Expert Guide
- Large group swamp airboat tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know Before You Book
- Following people are not allowed: People with neck or back problems, Wheelchair.
- Following people are not allowed: Service dogs, Pregnant women, children under 5 yrs
- Service will be provided in a Large Boat having capacity of 15-27 passengers.
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.