Product Code : SONS-C
Printed Voucher Required
Enjoy this 8-hour tour of Naples, starting in the morning from Sorrento, to explore the mysteries of this fascinating and historic city. Guided by an expert and professional guide, you will cross famous streets and visit the main churches of the Neapolitan city. Pick-up from the Hotel in Sorrento and transfer by mini-bus to Naples. Walking tour of the Historical Centre passing through the famous San Gregorio Armeno and its handmade shepherds, Spaccanapoli, San Domenico Maggiore, San Severo Chapel and Piazza del Gesugrave; with the church of Santa Chiara and Gesugrave; Nuovo. Lunch in a typical Pizzeria and free time. In the afternoon, reach Posillipo Hill to stop there and take panoramic pictures. The tour will continue with a walking tour starting from the massive square of Piazza del Plebiscito; continuing then, strolling by the Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, Galleria Umberto I, Via Toledo, Trento e Trieste Square. Stop at the famous Cafegrave; Gambrinus for a tasting of typical Sfogliatella and Caffegrave;. Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
- Services of a professional English-Speaking Guide
- Spend a day visiting the city of Naples and all of its beauties
- Savor the delicious Neapolitan Pizza and the classic sfogliatella
- Stroll along the famous Spaccanapoli with our English-Speaking Guide
- Enjoy Full-Day Tour to historic center of Naples from Sorrento
- Coffee and Sfogliatella
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Guided tour of the historic center of Naples
- Tour guide in English
- Possibility to taste the famous Neapolitan pizza
- Gratuities (options)
- Food and Beverages not listed as Inclusions
- Admission prices for the Church of Santa Chiara, the Veiled Christ and the Basilica of San Lorenzo M
Know Before You Book
- Depending on the location of your hotel, pick-up time may vary. The pick-up time must be confirmed b
- The tour starts with all weather conditions. Please dress properly.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.