Product Code : SFWT
Printed Voucher Required
Sign up a day trip to Napa and Sonoma Valley, which are two world-renowned wine regions of Northern California. This wine tasting tour will give you the opportunity to sample fine wines and explore three select wineries: Madonna Estate, Sutter Home, and Sebastiani Vineyards.
Madonna Estate owned by the Bartolucci Family is located in the Carneros region, where fertile lands and cool climate help to grow superior quality organically grown grapes and make Estate Bottled wines using natural farming methods and modern wine-producing techniques. An unforgettable experience is promised with the third oldest winemaking family in the Napa Valley. During the lunch break of the guided tour, it is recommended that you explore the historic Downtown Sonoma Square.
You will also visit Sebastiani Vineyards Winery, which has over 100 years of winemaking expertise. Here you will get to sample premium wines from Sonoma County. There will be a scheduled time slot of about an hour for you at each of the three wineries. The day ends with a relaxing drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco city.
- Enjoy the vineyard landscapes of two world-renowned wine regions
- Sample wines at three wineries
- Learn History and wine culture of Napa and Sonoma
- Full-day tour to North California wine regions
- Visit a winery with over 100 years expertise in wine making
- Professional guide
- All wine tasting fees
- Local taxes
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- At each winery you will spend approximately 1-hour for tour and tasting
- Winery schedule and venues are subject to change based on private events and availability
Know Before You Go
- Kindly wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Wine Country Tour - Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.